Friday, March 5, 2010

A new garage door: $700
A new garage door motor: $300
Labor: 5 1/2 hours and finding a lot of stupid mistakes

Being able to (barely) park one car in the garage: PRICELSS

Yes, we got our garage door fixed today. It is so awesome to be able to make it go up with the push of a button and not a lot of hard labor. It is so cool! I'm totally excited to be able to finally park my car in the garage. We found one big mistake: my car barely fits due to all the stuff that is currently in it. Hopefully when we decide to get a new car the new one will fit. I'm thinking that over the next few days (I mean months or years) it will be somewhat organized and there will be enough room for me to fit with room for me to walk (with groceries) into the house. We'll see what happens. As of right now... I'm just excited to be able to park in it when the summer comes!

No comments: