Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I didn't know that dogs really buried bones. Jack Jack buried one of his outside... I won't let him take the new one outside.

2. The truth is... 8 days left until Spring Break. Whose counting?

3. The truth is... 12 days until we leave for Disneyland. I know, I'm totally excited. HEY! Josh is just as excited.

4. The truth is... we are getting our garage fixed on Friday. It is going to cost us just over $1,000. It's a good thing we get paid on Friday too!

5. The truth is... I start a new class in about three weeks to complete my SEI training for my REAL teaching certificate. I'm a little nervous about juggling that and teaching at the same time. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Alicia Baker said...

You're going to Disneyland, too?! My friends and I will be there from the 17th to the 19th, and the Adams are going to be there that same week also! Crazy!

The Hoffmans said...

We will have to look for each other. See you there!

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

You will have an amazing time, and make sure that you blog about your trip and post PICTURES! Enjoy your trip!