
Toyota Highlander

Pontiac Torrent
2. The truth is... I've already checked out for the week. I don't really blame my students.... although I expect them to work because I have to.
3. The truth is... I'm sick about hearing about the AIMS test and how they are soon approaching. I'm starting to really feel the pressure.
4. The truth is... Josh says that work is getting better. I hope so... because I wouldn't want to work if I really hated my job. (I will admit that on occasion I do.)
5. The truth is... in a week we will be in Disneyland! I cannot wait!
4 comments:
Hey I've been following your blog for the past couple of weeks and its really made me miss having you as my visiting teacher :( send me an email if you want me to let you into our blog alyssacoon@ymail.com
We'll be in Disneyland also! How long will you guys be there? SO many people are going to be there that week. It should be a blast.
Wow, your truths could be my truths!! I am sick of hearing about the NMSBA test, which is our state standardized test that we will be giving right after Spring Break. They say you shouldn't have to teach to the test, but that's about ALL I teach right now! I like the Toyota, but beware of the gas pedal :). See you in Disneyland.
1. I am so jealous of you. I, unlike you, do not get a spring break.
2. I wish I was going to Disneyland.
3. I am also looking for a car because I need to have a way to and from work and I am actually looking for something similar.
4. OH, wait I need a Job first. I am graduating in 4 weeks and a really job needs to come now!
5. Do you remember a boy in your way old primary class named Aaron Higgins? Well, he remembers you!
6. It has been super crazy long!So, we need to get back in touch! Email me brittanylquinn@gmail.com.
Post a Comment