Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I had the flu last night. I still wasn't feeling great this morning but I had to go to school because getting a sub is a pain in the rear!

2. The truth is... my students had their final district test today. The numbers are not as scary as they look.

3. The truth is... I had about 35 of my students meet their goal for MAPS testing. I now have to figure out something to do for them. Any ideas?

4. The truth is... Josh might actually be done fixing up cars and reselling them for a better price. It was nice money but he doesn't have much extra time and they are not having much success.

5. The truth is... I hate the summer. Heat + Emily= a lot of sweat. I hate it... come back winter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just think of the positive things about summer- YOU DONT HAVE TO TEACH! Yeah! Looking forward to it!