Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I don't know if I can survive the LAST 8 DAYS of the school year. It's going to be tough.

2. The truth is... I'm debating if I should go up and visit Karen over Memorial Day weekend. My other sisters are going but I can't decide if I should or not.

3. The truth is... I'm totally excited because Karen and her family is going to stay at my house when they come down this weekend. Jack Jack is excited too!

4. The truth is... I'm finished with my SEI class that I started after spring break. I don't know what to do with myself now and I only finished on Saturday!

5. The truth is... Josh gets to work the day shift when he starts his new job. That makes me really happy! I will actually get to see him. The only problem is that he is working Sundays. He said that he either has to get that changed or not work for them. We both agree that nights is better than Sundays.

No comments: