1. The truth is... projects at the end of the school year is not a good thing. Students go crazy. I guess that I am going to have to go back to notes. Darn... so much for having fun.
2. The truth is... Josh got a new job. It pays more so that is really exciting.
3. The truth is... once Josh starts his new job in June, I'm probably never going to see him. His shift will most likely be from 3 (yes PM) to 10 (or 12) PM. Yes, that sucks.
4. The truth is... I got my contract for next year! As of right now I'm making the same amount (Although it will probably drop.)
5. The truth is... I've started buying stuff for my awesome craft summer! If you want to join me let me know! You are more than welcome to come over and hang out and do some awesome crafts! I know I can't wait!
2 comments:
Let me know when you are doing your projects. I would love to join in if that's all right with you.
Yeah, shifts at work can really stink. David works from one to nine Monday through Saturday. Yuck.
Post a Comment