Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I hope that I can survive the last three days of school.

2. The truth is... I am so thankful that Josh is okay after his accident. I don't know what I would do without him!

3. The truth is... looking at the car that Josh was driving makes me sick. I want to post a picture but it is on Josh's cell phone. I need someone with a phone that has email access so they can get the picture as a text then email it to me!

4. The truth is... Josh's boss was actually nice and just told him to not work there anymore. Saturday was supposed to be his last day. Now instead of having a week off he has 1 1/2 weeks off!

5. The truth is... Jack Jack has some major mood swings. He will be really hyper and excited in the morning then really moody and sad at night. Josh says he gets the mood swings from me.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I am so glad Josh is okay. I have a phone with email, so feel free to let me know if you want me to send it for you. Good luck with the last few days of school!