I have to vent a little. I know that I probably shouldn't but I'm going to anyway. First, I have to tell you a background story.
When Josh and I were on our way home from Disneyland in March Josh was going downhill and got a little too much speed. Well, right after I told him I was freaking out because we were going really fast, a police caught wind of his speed. You guessed it, he got pulled over. A few weeks later he got information in the mail. Guess what he did about it. NOTHING!
Here's another story. While I was in Eagar with Karen, Wendi, and Paula Josh got pulled over again. He was driving Paula and Evan's car and he was pulled over for a cracked windshield. That's fine and totally fixable. Here is the main issue: he didn't have his license. Trust me... just wait for it. First off, he had to go to court on July 6th. He had to take half a day off work and bring proof that the windshield was fixed. Easy enough. He got off for that. As for his license, he had to pay a $150 fine. Yeah, it sucks. I'm not done yet.
Remember the speeding ticket he got in California? Well, he didn't do anything about it when he said that he did. We got a notice in the mail that now said we owe them $522 instead of $222 because he never showed up to court or paid the fine on time.
Have you done the math yet? I have. Over the past week he has spent $672 on tickets he has gotten within the past six months. That is about two paychecks for him. His paychecks are supposed to go toward tuition so we didn't have to get as much of a loan as we thought for school. Can you see why I am annoyed?
I almost can't wait to go out of town next week to just get a break. I need it... and I need to see if Josh can actually do something on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment