Saturday, July 31, 2010

Virus

This is the first time I've had to break out my school computer this summer. I wish I would have to but there was no way to avoid it. My computer decided it wanted to get sick... and really sick. This sucks because Josh said that he might not be able to get rid of the virus. Guess what that might mean? We have to buy another computer. Yeah, we really can't afford it. I wanted to buy some new clothes for the first few days of school but if I can't avoid having to buy a new computer I won't have any new clothes. It kind of sucks! It's lasted 5 years, which is pretty good since Josh has used it. He got a laptop in 2008 and crashed it within a year. So, 5 years is good considering Josh has used it. I'll give an update with what happens. Wish that Josh can fix the computer!

I guess that I should also mention that today is Josh's 23rd birthday. I feel bad because he gets to spend the day working on my computer then helping me make copies for the ward newsletter. He's such a great husband!

No comments: