1. The truth is... I'm totally excited for this weekend. Karen is coming down. Although I should be cleaning my house and packing, I'm still extremely excited for her to come and will probably spend most of the available time with her.
2. The truth is... I am extremely scared of heights. We went on the roof of dad's shop Sunday night. I couldn't enjoy the fireworks because I was freaking out so much. I was up there for about 5 minutes and then went down. Pathetic, I know.
3. The truth is... I haven't flown on a plane for 5 years. I'm totally scared. It doesn't help that I have no idea what I am doing because my dad usually does everything. AHHH!!!
4. The truth is... I started cleaning out my pantry yesterday. I think that I have enough green beans and tomato sauce to last awhile. Maybe I'll post picture when I'm done.
5. The truth is... In a couple of weeks I have to start learning how to wake up early. I have to train myself before school starts. Normally I would wake up at 5:45 AM during the school year. However, this year I'm waking up at 5:00AM with Josh. This should be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment