It is almost the end of the summer. I am a little sad that I have to go to work but at the same time I'm excited to be busy and have something to do. I have (not including weekends) eight days left of freedom. I want to make those eight days busy and accomplish some more goals. Each day I have one huge thing that I want to accomplish. I also have a lot of little things to do as well. The little things have to be done everyday. Anyway here is a list of the goals that I have for the last days of freedom!
Monday July 26- Help Josh with a few things around the house. Monday's are his days off so I'm devoting my last two Monday's to him and "getting our ducks in a row".
Tuesday July 27- Make Christmas blocks. They are for Christmas presents!
Wednesday July 28- Make ABC Blocks. I already have them painted... I just have to put on the letters. I hope they turn out okay. I'll make sure to post pictures.
Thursday July 29- Finish Christmas Stockings. I started them last year. However, I need to put on the trim, ornaments, and then put our names on them. It will be weird writing "mom" and "dad" but I find it appropriate now that we have a kid (Jack Jack of course).
Friday July 30- Easter blocks. These go with the Christmas blocks that I am making. I have already made Halloween and Valentine's Day blocks. Each person will get one set for each holiday. Maybe I'll post a picture, they are for Josh's family members and they really don't read my blog. (If you are, tell me so that way I don't post pictures... even though you now know what you're getting.)
Saturday July 31- Well, I have to clean the house. Not to mention that I have to plan an extra awesome dinner because it is Josh's birthday. I'll also have to wrap his presents.
Monday August 2- Once again, spend some time with Josh getting our "ducks in a row".
Tuesday August 3- Organize and clean my scrapbook room. It is a HUGE mess.
Wednesday August 4- If at all possible I want to make hall passes for my classroom. I also want to organize my freezer and possibly do one more craft.
I hope that I can get all of this done! AHHH!!! I go back August 5th and then school starts on the 10th. I'm even changing classrooms so it will be pretty interesting to change and set up my classroom within 4 days (plus be in meetings for most of it). Hopefully everything will go okay! Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Sounds like some awesome goals...good luck!
Post a Comment