1. The truth is... over the past week (while in Sacramento) I gained a couple of pounds. Its really depressing to me because I worked so hard to lose about 30! They are slowly creeping back up. GRR!!!
2. The truth is... Josh is making me wake up at 5 AM with him now. I can handle it (maybe) but now I have an extre 2 hours to be bored.
3. The truth is... I finally started working on Christmas presents. I wanted to start them at the beginning of the summer. I've been a little lazy.
4. The truth is... I love it when Jack Jack sleeps on his back with his legs open. His face wrinkles up and a tooth can barely be seen. It's so cute!
5. The truth is... I call Jack Jack a puppy when he really isn't a puppy. I don't think he minds... as long as he get some form of love and attention he's happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment