Okay, so I will admit, this week was a little bit of a challenge for me. I had everything ready to go for this page and I was excited to create it, but I originally didn't intend to use brads. However, this week you were supposed to use a polka-dotted paper and brads. I think the page turned out really cute, like the other two. Most of the polka-dots are covered up but they are there, in the background. The brads may also be hard to see due to the fact that the are so tiny. If you look in the bottom right-hand corner you will see two large and two small circles. The brads are the small (light blue) circles. Another week has passed, and I would like to think that I'm doing pretty good. Happy scrapbooking everyone!
I should mention that this week's page actually follows last week's page that says "Gettin' Ready for Swimming."

No comments:
Post a Comment