1. The truth is... When Jack Jack eats all of his dinner, he gets a treat. He knows the drill so well by now that he starts to whine when he finishes his dinner.
2. The truth is... We took Tori in for her 6 month check-up today. Her right ear is looking red. Crap. Three weeks. She has pretty much had an ear infection for 3 straight weeks. Thankfully we are going to see the ENT tomorrow. I'm hoping he puts in ear tubes and soon!
3. The truth is... I have to leave the house at least once a day. I know it is a little pathetic, but I'll admit that if I don't leave I can get bored.
4. The truth is... Josh graduates with his AA degree on Monday! He then starts his bachelor's degree program on Tuesday.
5. The truth is... Josh and I have tried giving solid foods to Tori (well, we've tried oatmeal) but she doesn't like it. I'm going to try some fruit when she wakes up from her nap. Hopefully she will like it better than the oatmeal.
Six month pictures and information coming soon, don't worry!
No comments:
Post a Comment