Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Tori is going on her first road trip this weekend. We are going to Prescott. I hope she does well.

2. The truth is... Jack Jack is going to be watched by one of his all-time favorite people (everyone is in his book). Jack, a guy from our ward is going to take care of him.

3. The truth is... I hate Josh's new work/school schedule. I only get to eat dinner with him on Saturdays. Yep, that sucks. At least he comes home for lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

4. The truth is... I had to go through Tori's 12 month clothes today to look for onesies. She mostly needs them for the head hole. Yep, her head is a little large.

5. The truth is... I hate summer. Sweating is NO FUN! Every summer I am tempted to move just to get out of the heat. Then again, I won't because the winters are awesome and my family lives here.

No comments: