1. The truth is... Tori woke up at 4:30AM yesterday and at 4:00AM today. Yuck! I just want her to wake up at 6:00AM and I'd be happy.
2. The truth is... Jack Jack, Tori, and I go on walks every morning. It's beautiful outside in the morning.
3. The truth is... Josh starts his Bachelors classes today. I now only get to eat dinner with him once a week. This is going to stink.
4. The truth is... Tori crashed yesterday at 4:30 PM. It was a long day for her. It didn't help that she woke up early and then took 3 half hour naps.
5. The truth is... I have already seen a change in Tori since she got her ear tubes on Friday. She is officially rolling over and is actually willing to sit up. Hopefully she will be sitting up by herself soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment