Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... We went to the doctor again on Friday. We had another ear infection (or the other one didn't go away.) She also had a virus which caused her to have a high fever.

2. The truth is... Tori officially has a consultation with an ENT on June 13th. I hope he says yes to ear tubes.

3. The truth is... Jack Jack is turning into a dog more and more everyday. I have now seen him chase a cat and pee on a fire hydrant.

4. The truth is... Josh has graduation practice later today. Therefore his boss gave him the whole day off. This will be interesting.

5. The truth is... I saw a few friends from high school yesterday. It was so weird. One of then has a baby a day older than Tori. I wonder if they remember each other from heaven.

No comments: