"I am a child of God
and he has sent me here
has given me an earthly home
with parents kind and dear.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me
help me find the way.
Teach me all that I can do
to live with him someday."
- Children's Primary Songbook I am a Child of God
"Fear not I am with thee oh be not dismayed.
For I am thy God and will still give thee aid.
I'll strengthen thee help thee
and cause thee to stand.
Upheld by my righteous
upheld by my righteous
upheld by my righteous omnipotent hands."
-Hymn book How Firm a Foundation vs. 3
Thanks Cullumber Ward Primary for singing every week and helping me to feel the spirit and remember such simple principles that I sometimes forget.
1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean!! I loved being Primary chorister because I felt the Spirit each and every Sunday. Primary is so simple and basic and that is the gospel!! I love Primary. Thanks for sharing, Emily!
Post a Comment