1. The truth is... I am a home body. I don't like being away from home too long.
2. The truth is... I am in love with sewing right now. Wendi let me borrow her sewing machine and now I really want one because I can use it a lot.
3. The truth is... Josh and I don't have a TV in our bedroom and I'm glad that we don't.
4. The truth is... I think that every couple should go to bed at the same time. It allows them to actually talk before going to bed. It has helped me and Josh
5. The truth is... Josh sometimes has to force me in to buying things that I need. I'm too cheap to actually buy them so Josh has to make me.
3 comments:
I can identify with all of these except #4. I go to be earlier than Evan sometimes to read and get tired before he comes to read to me. That way he doesn't have to read as long and I fall asleep. He then has time to read his own book before he goes to sleep.
We spend all day and night with each other so we don't really need to talk at bedtime.
P.S. We were driving in this morning and Evan said.. "it's tuesday! Emily will put up a Tuesday truth today!". He got excited about it.
Oh, I am a TOTAL home body. David is always wanting to go visit people and have people over, and I just want to stay home with him. I agree with the going to bed at the same time thing. It's at the end of the day, and you can both relax and vent to each other.
Post a Comment