Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I don't get a facebook because it would satisfy my friends.
2. The truth is... I don't even get facebook, and I get lost.

3. The truth is... I'm a coupon-aholic. I love using coupons!

4. The truth is... I look forward to Tuesday because I get the new grocery ads in the mail. I love looking at them and trying to find out what would be a good price.

5. The truth is... I go grocery shopping because we need food. It satisfies my craving to go normal shopping and buy things that I don't really need. (And Josh thinks it is funny.)

5 comments:

Emily P. said...

I completely understand the grocery shopping thing. It gives you retail therapy even if you are only buying food.

The Bozemans said...

I don't have a facebook either. I don't like it at all. You can't make it cute like a blog. I like this "Truths" thing you do!

Anonymous said...

Stick to your guns! Why does everyone think they need a facebook? It's creepy that married people go on there.....their time should be spent with their significant other or their family....

Erin said...

Good! I'm so glad you like them.

W. David Bozeman said...

Hi guys, Nice post. I am letting you know that I started a new blog and I am trying to get it rolling.
Its all about money and finances.

themoneymancan.blogspot.com

Thanks