Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... clay makes gardening really difficult. Well, Josh said that it does.

2. The truth is... since I'm the youngest I am really spoiled.

3. The truth is... I didn't realize that I was spoiled until yesterday.

4. The truth is... my car is still overheating... which means that I am without a car.

5. The truth is... I'm sick of hearing about Michael Jackson's death. Who cares?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Wouldn't know about gardening... maybe someday?

2. No comment. :)

3. No comment on this one either.

4. That sucks. Hopefully dad figures it out soon.

5. This one may be your truth, but to be fair, at our age, we really didn't really know the musical genius MJ... all we knew was the "boys sleep in my bed" MJ.

In my opinion, he deserves to be remembered.... which is why I said "your truth" and not just a "truth".

I hope that when I die people still care about me for longer than 5 days... which is why I don't mind the hoopla. Whether I am famous or not, I would want to be mourned.

The Bozemans said...

I actually haven't heard a whole lot about MJ's death. We don't have cable. =)