Thursday, July 2, 2009

There may still be hope...

Can I just say how much I love having a car that works? It started overheating on me about two weeks ago. Everytime I went in my car to drive somewhere it would get too hot. My dad tried replacing the radiator but that was no good. It was so bad that it would overheat after two miles of driving. I would cry every time I had to get in my car to go somewhere. Yes, it was that bad. Anyway... my dad has finally fixed my car! I love having a car. Josh and I are thinking about replacing it with my dream car (Toyota Highlander) but that all depends on a job offer.

Speaking of job offers... I still have not found my perfect school. However I have been to multiple interviews therefore giving me some more hope. I just hope that I eventually find my perfect school. It's out there somewhere!

2 comments:

The Bozemans said...

It is DEFINITELY nice to have a car. David and I just bought one for me a few months ago, and it is soooo awesome. I can run errands without having to wait for him. You'll find a school eventually, Emily! Keep up hope!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you will find a job. Schools just need AWESOME math teachers, which I know you will be. This month is the hiring month, so keep the faith!!