Friday, July 31, 2009

I guess so

I guess that I should mention that today is Josh's 22nd birthday. Since I don't really like conforming to everyone else, this is actually a struggle for me. However, I figure that since I don't really get to do anything for his birthday, mentioning it on the blog will make up for it (kind of). We really don't get to spend some time together since I left for work around 7:30AM and then he won't be home until 10:00 PM. Yes, it stinks but we are trying to work something out since it will be worse once school starts. Josh actually requested to work on his birthday.. he hates it when his birthday rolls around. SO anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!

On a side note... I started training yesterday. It is going to be an interesting school year. Let's just hope that I make it out alive!

No comments: