Thursday, July 16, 2009

Some good news...

I have decided that I should point out some good things that have happened to me over the past few weeks. It might make me feel a little bit better. No, I don't have a job yet and no I'm not pregnant. Not having a job yet is really bringing me down (just ask Josh about that one) so I thought that I would point out three good things that have been happening to me.

1. Since I've started to lose weight just over a month ago I have been able to fit back into two pairs of shorts that I tried on in the beginning of the summer and couldn't fit into. For me, that is a huge accomplishment. Not only that but one pair of my shorts seems to be really lose. Maybe that is just my imagination.

2. Next, my skin is starting to clear up. I've been washing my face every night with acid water and it has really helped me to clear up my skin. That is a huge accomplishment because it was really bad before I started. I had scabs and scars everywhere on my chin. I know, a lot of information but for me, it is good news. I was very self-conscious about that.

3. My faith in grocery shopping has been restored. As many of you already know, I love grocery shopping. For some strange reason I get a high handing someone my coupons and watching my total shrink. This week Basha's, Albertson's, and Fry's has some great deals. I can once again get excited going to the grocery store and watching my savings grow. For example, at Fry's today I spent $36.00 and saved $76.00. I bought 33 items. That is a little over a dollar for each item. :)

On a side note... I've been doing a lot of craft projects over the summer. I plan on posting about all my cool craft accomplishments at the end of the month. You should really look forward to it because I'm very proud of myself.

3 comments:

The Bozemans said...

Those are three good things to be happy about! Congratulations on losing weight! As I type this I am sitting here eating a sandwich... =) Proud of you, Emily!

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome. I hope you get a job soon. If not, come to UOP! They have treated us well for years and we love it there! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, Emily!! Can't wait to see the craft projects! What the heck is acid water and where can I get some?