Friday, July 10, 2009

Wicked!!!!

If you ever have the chance to go see Wicked I would definitely suggest that you go see it. It is a Broadway musical that is based off the book written a few years ago. The book is from the point of view of the Wicked Witch of the West (from the Wizard of Oz) and how everything played out. It is amazing! Karen and I have been wanting to go see it for about four years now and yesterday our wish finally came true! About 18 months ago we caught wind that it was coming to ASU Gammage in the summer of 2009. We were instantly excited and were able to get out tickets early. My parents even bought tickets. So we have been counting down until the day we could see Wicked for the first time. My dad was supposed to come but he gave his ticket to Wendi so that way she could spend some time away from the kids and baby. We all had a lot of fun and the show was amazing. We did take a few pictures. When I get them I will have to post them. They are all before and after watching the show but that is okay. IT WAS GREAT! I will definitely go back again and I plan on taking Josh too. I think that he would enjoy it as well.

1 comment:

Alicia Baker said...

Sounds like you and your family had fun! I'm actually seeing it tonight but I don't know anything about it. I'm looking forward to it!!