2. The truth is... I weigh more than Josh. It's pathetic... I know.
3. The truth is... I'm trying to lose weight so that way I can actually weigh less than Josh. A month after starting my diet, I've only lost 8 pounds.

4. The truth is... I take naps everyday because I don't have much to do while Josh is at work.
5. The truth is... I hate Josh's work schedule. He doesn't get home until 10:00PM and so when I start working I will rarely see him.
4 comments:
8 pounds is great!! That is like a whole newborn baby (as opposed to half of one) that you were carrying around on your body. Okay, weird simile.
I am bored when David is at work, too. Like now for instance. =) And about the weight thing, I am on my way to weighing more than David! And eight pounds is good. Just keep it up!
the poverty book derek just had laying around. he bought for a class, never used it and couldn't sell it back. It is specifically for educators, so i don't know why he had to buy it in the first place...the brain one was a required text for a class i had over the summer. It is AMAZIING.
I can't believe you aren't too excited about HP. I am excited, just to see the events on screen. I know what happens, but my favorite book is the 6th. It was the most intersting and the funniest.
I think that horcruxes are one of the most inventive objects every created! I am excited for that "reveal"!
Post a Comment