Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Josh cannot really decide if he wants to attend MCC or ITT Tech in the fall.

2. The truth is... I'm voting that he goes to MCC because it is a lot cheaper. We can afford MCC.

3. The truth is... I've thought about trying to get a job at University of Phoenix (UoP) if I didn't get a teaching job.

4. The truth is... I think that too many family members work at UoP so I probably won't. I don't like conforming to the crowds.

5. The truth is... Josh's best friend Billy is living with us for awhile. We will have to see how well I adjust to having him here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 and 2) I vote for MCC as well, since his credits will transfer other places, but I work in education so I am obviously biased. ITT Tech is not regionally accredited, so if he changes his mind about what he wants to do and ends up at a regionally accredited place, he will have to start all over again. Then again, if that isn’t really important to him, ITT is just fine. He can learn a trade and be happy in his career.

3 and 4) Obviously I am biased on these truths as well. However, I don’t think that others chose to do should be a consideration at this point.

The “truth” is, you are out of work. If you choose to not get a job with UOP it could be said that you are choosing to be unemployed…and therefore you can’t really say you are jealous of people for going on vacations (since if you worked at UOP you would probably have money for this… truth #4 on 7/14) and you can’t really say you are bored or that it is unfair since you are unemployed by choice (7/7 post and truth #4 on 7/7).

5) You are definitely a bigger person than I am… I love Shaun (Evans BFF) but I could not have him stay with us for more than a few days. You are much more charitable than I am. =)

You are always welcome to hang out at our place if you need a break! Whether we are at home or not! You know "the code"! =)

The Bozemans said...

I hope you adjust well to having Billy stay with you. Hayden was going to stay with us for the whole summer, and we lasted a week. =) But you will probably be fine.