My baby turned 10 months on Friday. How exciting! Actually, my favorite part is that she is now an official crawler. She moves really slow and she refuses to crawl on tile (which sucks because that is pretty much our whole house) but she moves. We haven't discovered if that is a good thing or not yet. I decided to officially call her a crawler on Saturday when Josh and I were making her crawl in circles in her room in order to play with a package of diapers. She never fell once. I'm happy, for now. Anyway, this month has been pretty crazy because of her catching Roseola. She is still not acting her complete self, and its starting to get on my nerves. She will not play at all and is constantly playing with her left ear. I know it isn't an ear infection but Josh and I wonder if something is wrong with her ear tubes. I have an appointment with the ENT on Wednesday. The bad part is that we have to go to someone new because the doctor who put her tubes in doesn't take our new insurance. Hopefully all goes well and we can figure out why she keeps playing with her left ear.
Tori LOVES to eat people food. She will rarely eat babyfood now. It sucks because I get so much from WIC but I figure that if she is still gaining weight we are on the right track. Bread, cheese, and potatoes are her favorites so far, although I think potstickers are up there as well. She had them for the first time yesterday and gobbled them up! She is still taking 2 naps a day. The first one is about an hour and a half and the second is for about an hour. She refuses to go to bed any earlier than 7:30PM no matter when she wakes up from her nap. I think her favorite time of the day is when I put her in her walker and Jack Jack is inside. She chases him... poor puppy. Tori loves her daddy and goes crazy every time he comes home from work. However, at times all she wants is mom (such as when she is going to bed or has a scary dream.) She loves the song "I am a Child of God" and stops crying when I start singing it. We are all getting so excited about her first Halloween. We are hoping to take her to a pumpkin patch before Halloween (cute picture opportunity) but we haven't decided yet.
When I measured her she weighed 20 pounds 6 ounces. Her head circumference was 19 inches and her height was 30 inches. Yeah, she didn't grow taller this month. That could be a good thing because her 12 month pants are already too short!
While taking Tori's measurements Jack Jack also said that he wanted to be measured. So, of course, I did. I also included some cute Jack Jack pictures as well. Jack Jack's head circumference was 15 inches, his belly was 27 inches and he is 27 inches long. Yes, I am that weird. The measurements are probably not that accurate because he kept moving. He's so funny! He is enjoying having a little sister, especially since she is getting more exciting everyday. He is so gentle with her, even when she pulls his fur or almost pokes his eyeballs out. (Let's just say that Tori is learning how to be soft). Jack Jack loves going for a walk every morning and is always on the prowl for kitties to chase. He plays outside all morning then comes inside and sleeps most of the afternoon. Whenever he eats all his dinner he gets his dessert, and has come to expect it. Trust me, he lets you know when he finishes dinner because his whines like crazy!
PICTURE TIME!
 |
| Watching the laundry go around in circles! |
 |
| Mmm.... puffs! |
 |
| These are getting harder to take. She kept pulling the sticker off. |
 |
| Finally looking at the camera, although you can't read the sticker! |
 |
| Cute puppy! |
 |
| A puppy and his daddy! Jack jack always greets daddy at the door when he gets home. |
1 comment:
How cute, I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever!
Post a Comment