1. The truth is... Josh, Tori and I had a pretty crazy weekend. Yes, I will post about it. Expect one around Thursday.
2. The truth is... My wrist tendonitis was getting better. I think that is starts to act up when I get stressed because after this weekend, it started hurting again.
3. The truth is... I get to go back to Dr. Beck on Monday and have a check up. I'm excited because the 4 weeks between appointments are really hard, especially at the beginning when you can't feel the baby move.
4. The truth is... I have too many projects that I'm working on right now. I really need to finish most of them by Christmas because they are stuff for Christmas, or Tori's birthday. If only my sewing machine would work on towels it would be better.
5. The truth is... I guess my car has had a recall for the fuel pump. The problem? I got it fixed BEFORE the recall. I'm going to try to get my money back. (Yes, I actually took my car to the dealership because it would take too much time and cost more money for my dad to do it. Don't worry, his connections gave me a good deal.) I'm hoping they will give it to me. An extra $200 would be nice to help pay my day for a master cylinder and a power booster. Those don't run cheap!
No comments:
Post a Comment