Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I'm counting down the weeks until I'm done teaching piano lessons at the studio. I love it there but Tori is just getting too big. They don't know I'm leaving yet, I'm planning on telling them soon so they can find a new teacher.

2. The truth is... My friend Alyssa and I had an awesome Halloween party last Saturday. The turnout wasn't the best, but it was still a lot of fun!

3. The truth  is... I made about $227 at the yard sale last weekend. That's because Josh and I sold our old queen-sized bed frame for about $135. I'm just glad it sold. I wanted to use the money on Tori's room but it will probably go towards bills... yep, those stupid things.

4. The truth is... We got a new rug for our family room. It's actually a piece of carpet that we had bound. We all love it because it is about 20 billion times fluffier!

5. The truth is... It takes me about 15 minutes to dress Tori because she is constantly rolling over and trying to get away. It's annoying! Oh yeah, she also throws A TON of fits while getting dressed... that crazy girl.

No comments: