1. The truth is... Since Josh and I are so sick of waking up with Tori (and we know she is feeling better) we decided to make her cry it out at night. Sunday night she did twice and last night it was only once. I'm hoping that it won't happen at all tonight, we'll see.
2. The truth is... I took Tori to lessons last night for a full hour and a half. It was not pretty. I'm going to try it one more week and then I'm going to have to figure something out because she hates being trapped in that little room for so long.
3. The truth is... I can't wait for the yard sale my sisters and I are having in a week and a half. Josh and I are going to use the money (if it is enough) to work on Tori's new room. Her room will be in bugs. It will be awesome!
4. The truth is... Jack Jack either stole a graham cracker from Tori or she gave it to him. I can't figure out which because I wasn't in the room. Next thing I know he has one and Tori doesn't. Tori loves him so much I can picture her giving it to him, but then again I can also picture him stealing it from her.
5. The truth is... I got to see my cute little baby again yesterday! I wasn't supposed to but when I went in for my check-up the doctor couldn't hear the heartbeat well, so he did a VERY quick ultrasound. I'll be honest, I couldn't even hear the heartbeat but he said everything looked good. (The baby even moved a little!). Next month we get to find out what we are having! I'm way too excited for that. I wish I had an extra $75 to go get one at 15 weeks, but I'll be waiting.
1 comment:
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I never got a chance to tell you that, and I didn't want to say anything on your blog in case you didn't want the whole world to know yet :)
Post a Comment